Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Animal Rescue Stories : Man Braves Oil Spill To Rescue Two Trapped Kittens

By  | September 30, 2015

 
Source: Anatoly Tuptey
“My soul could not stand the cries.”

That’s Russian man Anatoly Tuptey speaking with The Siberian Times after the animal-lover braved treacherous conditions to save to kittens trapped in an oil spill.

“My soul could not stand the cries, I went to see. You never know what is going on, I had to check,” said Tuptey after an oil spill in Nefteyugansk, Russia (we can’t pronounce it either).

Tuptey reportedly waded into the oil to rescue the kittens then, using his t-shirt, dried them off and kept them warm.

Source: Anatoly Tuptey



Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts and leave a comment :)