Friday, May 2, 2014

Animal Rescue Stories : Good Samaritans find Craigslist ad, help save teen's impounded dogs


Penny Eims
Dog News Examiner
Saved by good Samaritans
Via Facebook



April 29, 2014
On April 24, a 19-year-old man from Brasil posted a desperate ad on Craigslist pleading for someone to adopt his dog from an animal control facility in northern California - the ad read:
FREE DOBERMAN (san mateo) CA
PLEASE HELP MY DOG
my Doberman/pitbull has been captured by the aspca when she got away one night when I was on a trip unfortunetly they capture my 9 yr old boxer too (I love her to death)
I could only pay the fee for my boxer to get out witch is $90 (im paying for)
but my biggest concern is that since they have been there for a while tthey want to charge me $150 just for my Doberman and if we don't nothing about it my 4-24-14 by 4:00 they will put her to sleep
I can't afford to take both of them out so im posting this asking anyone out there if you want the Doberman for the impound fee of $150
but the final day would be at 4-24-14 at 4pm any later than that they will put her to sleep
the Doberman is less than a year old she doesn't like cats but she is very sweet to kids, and other dogs please reply as soon as possible
Rescuers in the area saw the ad and they took it upon themselves to make sure that the dogs were not killed - several women went to Facebook with a plea for funds and within hours, enough money had been raised to spring the dogs from the animal control facility.

Read More Here
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts and leave a comment :)