Thursday, February 27, 2014

A tender 11 year old Jack Russell Terrier x Chihuahua in need of help.

 
YouCaring.com - Free Online Fundraising


Help Tika Eat Without Pain


If  each  of  us  gives just  $1 it will go a  long  way  to  help this  poor  old  girl be pain free

13days left$50raised of $1,200 goal
Organizer: Sharon Kilby Beneficiary: Tika
A tender 11 year old Jack Russell Terrier x Chihuahua whose seal eyes break my heart as I know she is in pain
Tika came to me in need of a home as her previous heart breakingly couldn't keep her. In September 2013, Tika had her physical which revealed that at some point she would need dental work.

Another heartbreak is that Tika's previous owner who I kept in touch with suddenly passed away and I made a promise to keep Tika in good health.  I am on disability and that is a meager income. Unfortunately I don't have insurance to cover the expenses of her surgery.

  • Tika needs about $1,200 to cover the high side of her surgery costs. It is expected she will have more than one extraction. Being a senior dog, she may take longer in recovery.
  • If her goal is not reached, what portion is reached will go towards her bill. Giving Tika this surgery will help her to be free of pain and discomfort . Your donations will make a substantial difference to her quality of life.
I want to help Tika,  but I don’t have any money to donate.
That’s okay! You can help in lots of other ways. You can send me suggestions for fundraising ideas and you can share Tika’s story with all of your friends.
Tell all your friends on Facebook/Twitter and Instagram. Share Tika’s story and hopefully people who can afford to contribute will do so. Let’s all help Tika eat without pain again.
Thank you so much for all of your support. xx
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts and leave a comment :)