Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Animal Rescue Stories : Sweet Misty

In 2005 after being "catless" way too long, I decided it was time. I went online and browsed around for awhile, specifically looking for a black cat since those kitties are less likely to be adopted. After searching & searching, there she was, a beautiful, frightened looking little girl who seemed to say, "please come rescue me"! Upon going to the shelter, I saw her in a glassed-in area. I tapped on the glass where she was and immediately she stood up and stretched her body as far up as she could. In the visiting room, she came right up to me and I asked her if it was okay to pick her up and she said "yes". She started purring loudly and rubbing her face against mine. Well, of course that sealed the deal! After 8 wonderful years with my sweet, precious Misty, she was diagnosed with cancer and passed over The Rainbow Bridge. I miss her deeply!
Ginny Rose
Arvada, CO

Read other stories!

The Animal Rescue Site Home Page
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts and leave a comment :)